Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thrift Store Dreaming...

I may have a little bit of a thrift store shopping problem...problem like an addiction!  it has only been like 2 days since I had my last fix...but I am already craving it!  I am super busy at work preparing for my trip back to Wisconsin tomorrow morning, and I find myself sitting at my desk day dreaming about being able to go shopping!  Normally this wouldn't be a big deal since I could just take an hour lunch break and head over to one of the many Walnut Creek thrift stores, but seeing as i am busy and need to get all of my tasks done so I can go on vacation, I am not taking a lunch today.

I am planning on doing a whole bunch of projects while back home with my sister...so hopefully the thrift stores in Eau Claire, WI are stocked with wonderfullness!!!  I am sooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment