Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dave Matthews Band Is Awesome!!!

So I am very sorry for my lack of posts recently...but I have been a very busy girl!  In additional to all of my decorating/painting projects, I have been working longer hours as I try to incorporate going to the gym everyday at lunch into my routine (yuck!).  But I did find some time to have some fun last night!  My amazing friend Sandy...
(see pic below)

had gotten tickets to see DMB at the Pavilion in Concord and she brought me!  And being the incredibly smart women that she is, she bought the VIP package which included front row parking (and a private entrance/exit so leaving the concert took less that 15 minutes!) and our own private bathroom and bar under the stage!  Now all of you ladies out there now how important it is to have a nice clean bathroom at your disposal (and the private bar was nice too!!!), and not have to use the gross porta-potties..ewww.

We had soooo much fun!  Here is a picture of the stage from our seats (which we didn't spend much time in):


we went up front with the other floor seat peeps pretty early in the concert, which left more room for dancing around!  But here is a pic of the stage with Dave playing from our seats...pretty close right?


But we moved up to be closer to the VIP lounge and Dave!  If you have never seen DMB in concert you really should.  I have seen him 6-7 times now, even though this was the first time seeing him in about 8 years...WOW time flies.  But they were just as great as I remembered them being.


Much better!  And our spot here allowed us to move around more.  Although the mean security lady told me I had to put my camera away as there was no cameras allowed!  I was a little shocked seeing I was using an iPhone, and so was everybody else around me...oh well...just gotta sneak my pictures in somewhere else!


So we got even closer!  At this point we were so close (even though it doesn't appear that way in my pic) that I could see all of the little expressions on Dave's face as he sings...it was great!


Sorry the pics came out so bad...my 3G iPhone doesn't take very good pictures...so I guess I will need to upgrade to the 4!  But here is the best shot that I got...enjoy...I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment