Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My New Shower Curtain

So I have the world's smallest bathroom.  And as such, I wanted to make sure I had a shower curtain that was fun and added some drama to my space.  Well, I think I have accomplished that!



 I am still in the process of painting the walls yellow (to match the gray and yellow tile that engulfs my bathroom), but the shower curtain really adds that POP of color I was looking for!  I got the shower curtain at Anthropologie of course, but it was definitely worth the $50 price tag concerning the impact it has on my small space.



And I also got the bird hand towel from Anthropologie which was totally a splurge considering the $28.00 price tag for the small towel, but I think it goes great with the curtain, and it allows me to now bring pink accents into the bathroom...so definitely a plus in my book!




1 comment:

  1. I love the curtain, I wish I had an Anthropologie just a little bit closer to where I live:(

    ReplyDelete