Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Start of my 21 Day Cleanse

Today I am starting the 21 day Clean Detox Program.  I am only a couple of hours in and already I am not liking it...but the first few days are suppose to be the hardest.  I did a lot of research to find the right detox program for myself, and I found that this was the best program and the kit was perfect.  I did not want a program where I had to starve myself the whole time, so I liked that I could still eat one meal a day on this program.  The hardest part for me will be the no caffeine (since I drink like 5 diet cokes a day!) and the no drinking!  I really like to have a glass of wine at night and be able to have a beer on the weekend...but i can go 21 days without it I guess.  I hope this works out...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You are stronger willed than I am for sure :) You go girl

    ReplyDelete