Monday, September 20, 2010

Craft Room Coming Along...

So my tiny little house just got bigger!  Ever since I moved into my little 900 square foot house I have basically used the second bedroom as a large storage closet.  When I moved in I never fully unpacked all of my crafts (I have sooooo much from years of working at Paper-Source!) since I didn't really have a proper storage solution for them.  I had no desk and no real craft storage area...so all of the crafts just sadly sat in boxes waiting patiently for me to get my act together.  Some of my crafts were stored in the "back room" (but mostly they are in boxes in the garage) but really I just use the room to sort my dirty laundry and as a place to house the kitties' litter box.  Up until this weekend that is!

I took a trip to Ikea, and just shy of $1000.00 later, I now how a fully functioning craft room!  I will be showing a full reveal here soon, but I haven't got all of my crafts organized and into the room yet...so I will just show you a couple of "in progress" shots.

Here are just some of the boxes I had to put together...and my fingers are still sore from tightening down all of the little nuts...

And here is the desk I had in the room before.  In this picture it looks like it was probably usable...but it really wasn't because of all of the laundry that was usually in there...


And check out all of those wires!!!  It is amazing how many wires are connected to my damn computer!  Anyways, here is the corner truly "in progress."  Most of the crafts are organized and the shelves are up...



And that pile of sh*t is actually much higher and deeper than it looks!



Well hopefully in the next couple of days I can get the full reveal up.  And thankfully TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY of the 21 day detox cleanse I have been on!  I can't wait to eat food again!  Yippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment